Saturday 29 May 2010

David Banner Ft.Chris Brown - Get Like Me Instrumental


(David Banner) Young Joc: Have you ever received a Chevy with the butterfly doors, stuntin (stuntin) is a habit, like you, have you ever seen a Chevy with the-get like me, you ever seen a Chevy with the - get like me Have you ever had a Chevy with the butterfly doors, stuntin (stuntin) is a habit, put it in the air, stuntin (stuntin) is a habit, put it in the air, stuntin (stuntin) is a habit, put it in the air, Have you ever had a Chevy with the butterfly doors, stuntin (stuntin is) aHabit David Banner: Got a chip in my engine, 26 inch rims, got fade away money, bitch I'm from the gym had Ballin pumpin, my old school, hit wheel back on, if you broke nigga, you think of yo monkey ass mind, (yeah) diamonds on my Pinky, (die yeah) hand on the pine, touch and to do yo mama in the second line (yeah), screens falling from the sky, syrup fallin in my cup, old school chevy, thang, comin down (nigga), what, got diamonds in my mouth, got som Gucci on my seat, got G's on my (ay) bitch itscold when I speak, but had a freak on my arm, got a charm around my neck, you can take the mike away, I see'm bout to catch wreck, still screaming from Mayne, the pistol in my hand, so thowed Southside (thowed in the game), big face on my chain, 84 comin on the frame, big bodies down Hoggin until both lanes, stuntin (stuntin is) to get a habit, like you, have you ever seen a Chevy with get the credit as I have you ever had a Chevy with the-as I ever get a Chevy with the butterfly doors, stuntin...

Thanks To : +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping +99% Cheapest Watches ±1±: Hot Cell Phones & Service Store !!1 Promotion Mexican Tile 4x4




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links